1. Should have 2 to 5 years of experience in handling and Execution in modular & interior designing.
2. Should have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
3. Should be working with a committed team of talented designers to deliver high quality solutions in a fast paced and innovative development environment.
4. Acting as a support to Project Manager, participant to site progress meetings and design team meetings etc. to manage the workload.
5. Does rigorous follow ups and gets work done from contractors at site.
6. Enhance the Function, Safety & aesthetics of interior spaces.
7. Have to coordinate with designers & customers.
8. Need to get measurement from the site and quotation from the designer.
9. Have to check final design at site and need to order the required material to factory.
10. At the time of material delivery to site need to inspect the site and check the material are in good condition.
11. Coordinate with project manager for short supply material.
12. Need to update the site status to project team.
13. Need to give electrical ,plumbing, gas piping, and other making at the site.
14. Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
15. Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
16. Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
17. Planning the work and efficiently organising the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
18. Preparing reports as required.
19. Review the work progress on daily basis & Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
20. Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
21. Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences.
1. Should have excellent Communication, Computer and Negotiation skills.
2. Two Wheeler is must.
3. Should have Can Do Attitude.
4. Need to visit sites Regularly.
5. Good understanding of standards & creativity with perfection.
6. Select Samples, Flooring, Carpet & paint to be approved by client.
7. Getting & planning schedules for the projects.
8. Should be able to check, verify and approve the bills of contractors for future payments, MIS reporting daily, weekly and monthly.
9. Should be Expert in preparation of reconciliation for all the material verification of the external agencies bills & measurements.
10. Negotiating the contract sums with the individual contractors.
11. Preparing cash flow predictions weekly, monthly and preparing the final account, assessment of variation.
12. Should be able to prepare list of raw material requirement at site.
13. Settlement of the final costs with the contractor and sub-contractors.
14. Coordinate and direct workers and subcontractors.
15. Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.