Reference No.: PG-1239-835-2017-09-11
2. Should have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
3. Should be working with a committed team of talented designers to deliver high quality solutions in a fast paced and innovative development environment.
4. Acting as a support to Project Manager, participant to site progress meetings and design team meetings etc. to manage the workload.
5. Does rigorous follow ups and gets work done from contractors at site.
6. Enhance the Function, Safety & aesthetics of interior spaces.
7. Have to coordinate with designers & customers.
8. Need to get measurement from the site and quotation from the designer.
9. Have to check final design at site and need to order the required material to factory.
10. At the time of material delivery to site need to inspect the site and check the material are in good condition.
11. Coordinate with project manager for short supply material.
12. Need to update the site status to project team.
13. Need to give electrical ,plumbing, gas piping, and other making at the site.
14. Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
15. Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
16. Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
17. Planning the work and efficiently organising the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
18. Preparing reports as required.
19. Review the work progress on daily basis & Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
20. Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
21. Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences.
1. Should have excellent Communication, Computer and Negotiation skills.