1. Events planning, organization and execution.
2. Market research and competitor analysis.
3. Focus on both business growth and client retention.
4. Use email, ad words and other electronic marketing techniques to inform customers of new events and generate sales.
5. Perform market research to assess viability of potential new products and to measure success of recent campaigns.
6. Develop business strategies and achieve performance targets.
7. Generate leads for Sales.
8. Attend to customers’ queries and provide appropriate solutions.
9. Develop strategies and deliver excellent sales and after-sales services to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and retention.
10. Maintain Records of customers pitched and their feedback
11. Maintain proper database and records of Customers dealt with