Reference No.: 101017084425
Experience in a similar role.
Experience of working in a HR team of a fast paced corporate organisation.
As a first point of contact for the HR Department, the HR Administrator will provide full HR support and administration in the employee life cycle including recruitment, benefits, absence management, and payroll. The main part of the role will be to record, maintain and process staff data and answer queries from pre-employment to post termination.
– Recruitment & On-boarding
– Ensure on-time completion of pre-employment checks
– Support HR Manager to issue new offers and contracts, inform Payroll on new starter details
– Coordinate induction of new employees and update database
– Create and update record keeping for all changes to terms and conditions of employment related to internal recruitment.
– Employee Change requests & HR queries.
– To act as first point of contact to staff on day to day administration queries.
– Manage HR inbox and respond to queries
– Liaise with HR Manager and line managers to ensure employee changes are recorded in the database, employee files are updated, letters issued to employees, payroll informed of the changes before the monthly payroll deadline.
– Issue employment confirmation letters within the set SLA
– Administer HR processes by ensuring line managers are completing required forms and sending relevant documents on time.
– Issue relevant letters to employees, updating HR record, informing Payroll, updating employee files.
– Support HR Manager with booking training, updating completed training database, updating employee files with completed training certificates.
Acknowledge receipts of resignations, ensure line managers complete leavers form and Payroll, IT and Security are informed of leavers. Update employee database with leavers before payroll deadline. Process reference requests within set SLAs.
Ad- hoc duties:
– Support HR Manager and global HR department with ad-hoc projects
– Prepare meeting packs, notes and minute taking at HR meetings as and when required.
– Responsible for the logging of all HR related invoices to allow for the accurate reporting of budget information.
– Solid experience of using HR database
– Intermediate to Advanced user or Microsoft Office Skills particularly strong with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
– Able to prioritize and manage own workload effectively
– Able to juggle multiple and changing priorities
– Deadline Orientated
– Approach Outstanding attention to details and accuracy are essential
– Proven ability to work well as part of a team, as well as autonomously and proactively when required.
– Excellent Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
– Work well under pressure and able to multi-task
– Confidence in own ability
Interested candidates with suitable profiles, please apply with your latest resume in word format.